Factory Radio Parts
RAM Truck 1500 2500 3500 Third Brake Light with Cargo Camera Kit [2013-2019]
ADD A CARGO CAMERA TO YOUR RAM TRUCK!
- Brand New
- Keep a watchful eye on your precious cargo!
- Easy Installation!
- Integrates into factory radio reverse or backup camera RCA inputs
- or aftermarket radio
- Switch Kit allows operator to toggle between factory reverse camera and newly installed cargo camera while gear is in "R".
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Current Consumption: MAX: 50mA
- Sensor: CMD-III
- Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Minimum illumination: 0.2 LUX
- View angle: 170 degree
- Effective Pixies: 648*488
- TV System: NTSC
- Video color: Full colour
- Waterproof: IP67-IP68
- Working Voltage: DC 9-16 V
- Operating Temperature: -30 C to 70 C
- Adjustable view angle
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
FRP RamCargo Cam Option 1 (includes factory integrated harness and toggle switch module) compatible with 2013-2019 factory radios ONLY
Uconnect 3.0 with 4.3 inch Touch Screen RHA
- Uconnect 5.0 with 5 inch Touch Screen VP2 RA2 UAA
- Uconnect with 7 inch Touch Screen UAG
- Uconnect 4 with 8.4 inch Touch Screen UAS
- Uconnect 4C with 8.4 inch Touch Screen UAQ
- Uconnecf 3C with 8.4 inch Touch Screen VP3 VP4
FRP Ram Cargo Cam Option 2 compatible with any aftermarket radio ONLY
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2013-2019) Ram 1500 2500 3500
- Select 2019 Traditional Body Style Models
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
Visit our youtube channel for the latest videos: YouTube channel.
Ram Trucks Third Brake Light with Cargo Camera Add on Only!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Could I buy just the harness for the factory chmsl w/cargo camera??
Unfortunately we only sell the complete camera kit.
I have a 2018 2500 Laramie with the 8.4 radio. I upgraded my 3rd brake light with an OEM LED with cargo camera but I do not have the camera harness. Will your harness included in this kit work on the OEM camera??
Yes it will. A video splitter is included.
I currently have a backup camera on my 2016 Ram 1500. With the splitter, how do I switch between cameras? Will that require programming?
There is a toggle button under the climate controls.
Once I install this do I need the Dealership to program the radiodisplay so it works? I have a 2016 RAM 3500 Laramie, would the harness be in the truck from the factory even if this camera wasn't ordered when the truck was built?
A video splitter is included. No dealer visit required!