Factory Radio Parts
Ford Lincoln Pioneer Navigation Radio Replacement Map Disc Drive Mechanism
Ford Lincoln Pioneer Navigation Radio Replacement Part ONLY!
- Condition: New
- Factory tested and inspected
- Supports digital formats such as DVD-R and DVD-R/RW
- Easy to fix-NO EXPERTISE REQUIRED!
- No special programming needed
- Direct replacement part
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Screen shows "Read Error" after Disc is inserted
- Disc will not eject
- Disc will can not be inserted
- Screen shows "Reading" for more than 1 min
- An audible clicking sound is heard while inserting a disc.
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Found in the following vehicles:
- (2004-2009) Ford Edge
- (2004-2009) Ford Expedition
- (2004-2009) Ford Explorer
- (2004-2009) Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- (2004-2009) Ford F-150
- (2004-2009) Ford F-250 Super Duty
- (2004-2009) Ford F-350 Super Duty
- (2004-2009) Ford Mustang
- (2004-2010) Lincoln Mark LT
- (2004-2009) Lincoln MKX
- (2004-2009) Lincoln MKZ
- (2004-2010) Lincoln Navigator
- (2004-2009) Lincoln Zephyr
Compatible Part Numbers: 8L3T-18K931-EA 8L3T-18K931-CC 8L3T-18K931-GA 8L3T-18K931-FA 7H6T-18K931-AF 7H6T-18K931-BD
This replacement part is specifically for the Ford and Lincoln Motor Company 6.5 inch Navigation Radio manufactured by Pioneer Electronics.
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Ford Lincoln Pioneer Navigation Radio Replacement Map Disc Drive on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.