ORDER PROCESSING TIME IS 21-30 BUSINESS DAYS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
Uconnect 4C with 8.4 inch Touchscreen Panasonic UAQ Radio LCD LA084X01 SL02 screen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New (Original “Blue” tint version)
- Screen size: 8.4 inches (measured diagonally)
- Compatible with Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch Touchscreen UAQ and UAS radio models manufactured by Panasonic Automotive
- LCD and touchscreen LG Part # LA084X01 SL02 (supersedes manufacturer part number LA084X01 SL01)
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen or LCD display
- Dented, scratched, faded or No touch response
- Scrambled LCD Display image
- Bubbles in screen or peeling (Manufacturer defect-we do not cover replacements for this item. Please visit your local dealership)
Keywords: Uconnect 4C with 8.4 inch Touchscreen Panasonic UAQ Radio LCD LA084X01 SL01
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch touchscreen UAQ and UAS Radio Systems manufactured by Panasonic Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s)
- (2017-2020) Chrysler 300
- (2017-2020) Dodge Charger SRT
- (2017-2020) Dodge Challenger Hellcat SRT
- (2018-2020) Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Limited Trailhawk SRT Cherokee
- (2018-2020) RAM 1500 2500 3500 Chassis Cab
- (2018-2020) Dodge Durango
- (2018-2020) Jeep Wrangler JL body style only
- (2018-2020) Jeep Compass
- (2019-2020) Jeep Gladiator
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Uconnect 4 and 4C Nav with 8.4 inch Touch Screen UAQ and UAS Radio LCD and touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.