- Add Bluetooth Audio Streaming to any car with an existing AUX input
- ONLY REQUIREMENTS: In vehicle AUX input
- Plug and Play
- Install in under 5 minutes
- Location of the Aux input varies depending on radio model and vehicle setup. Some vehicles have built in AUX ports inside the center arm rest or on the dash while others are visibly built into the radio face.
- As long as there is an EXISTING AUX INPUT IN YOUR VEHICLE, this aux adapter kit will add Crystal clear Bluetooth Handsfree calling and Audio Streaming from any Bluetooth compatible device through the car's audio system
- 4 button design allows for easy control
- Built in Monster Bluetooth 4.0 Chip guarantees premium sound quality without noise
- Auto connect to last paired device
- No battery required
- All Apple iPads and iPhones
- All Android Devices
- All Blackberry Devices
- All Bluetooth (A2DP/HFP) capable devices
Keywords: Butler Bluetooth 4.0 Aux FM Transmitter Adapter Kit
- From Bluetooth Module: Take Aux cable and plug end into car or radio usb port.
- Take usb end and plug into any exiting usb port to supply 12V power to module.
- Ensure the radio or infotainment system is in the AUX mode
- Press the Power button and blue indicator lights will blink continuously until a device is paired. Follow device instruction guide on how to pair smart device to bluetooth module. On your smart device the bluetooth module will show as "apps2car" in the Bluetooth Settings. Once successfully paired, you will hear an audible indication through your cars speakers.
Module can be mounted to dash with double sided sticky tape or easily hidden.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.