Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch Touchscreen UAQ and UAS radio screen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- 7-14 day processing time
- Screen size: 8.4 inches (measured diagonally)
- Compatible with Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch Touchscreen UAQ and UAS radio models manufactured by Continental AS
- LCD ONLY LG Part # LA084X02 SL01
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen or LCD display
- Dented, scratched, faded or No touch response
- Scrambled LCD Display image
Keywords: Uconnect 4C Nav with 8.4 inch LCD with Touchscreen LA084X02 SL01
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
- Designed for use with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4" Screen UAQ Navigation and Non-navigation Radio Systems manufactured by Delphi
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Limited Trailhawk SRT & Cherokee
- 2019 Chrysler 200 300
- 2019 Dodge Charger
- 2019 Dodge Challenger
- 2019 Dodge Durango
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Uconnect 4 and 4C Nav with 8.4 inch Touch Screen UAQ and UAS Radio LCD and touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
will this work on a 2018 Dodge Charger?
No it will not. You need this type: https://www.factoryradioparts.com/products/2017-2018-2019-2020-chrysler-dodge-jeep-ram-uconnect-4c-nav-8-4-inch-touch-screen-panasonic-uaq-uas-replacement-lcd-with-touch-screen-panel-la084x01-sl01
Will this work on a 2019 ram new body style?
Depends on what radio model you have.
The product description has compatible radio info
Will this work on a 2017 Dodge Charger?
No this one will not