Chevrolet GMC Mylink Intellilink 8" Replacement Screen Assembly can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick Intellilink, Chevrolet Mylink, GMC Intellilink owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Order processing time is 3-5 business days
- Compatible with Mylink Intellilink Navigation Radios with 8" touchscreen found in Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Sierra and more
- Compatible with LCD Part # DJ080PA-01A
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank screen
- Scrambled display
Keywords: Buick Chevrolet GMC Mylink Intellilink 8" Replacement Screen Assembly
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the GM 8" Mylink Radio System Screen Assembly
- (2015-2019) Chevrolet Silverado
- (2015-2019) Chevrolet Tahoe
- (2015-2019) Chevrolet Suburban
- (2015-2019) GMC Yukon Denali XL
- (2015-2019) GMC Sierra 1500 2500 3500
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Mylink Navigation Radio with 8" touchscreen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this unit a plug and play or will I need to have the dealer program it?
Plug and play