Chrysler and Dodge Sedan UConnect 4C Nav with 8.4 inch Touchscreen UAQ Radio. Upgrade from a Uconnect 5.0 radio with existing dash trim-just add 8.4” radio! Compatible with 2015+ Dodge Charger and Challenger and Chrysler 300. Older models will require additional hardware.
- 7-14 day processing time
- Factory tested and inspected
- FULL Navigation!
- Security Code Included
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- 8.4-inch touchscreen
- HD Radio™
- AM/FM radio
- Android Auto support
- Apple CarPlay® support
- Integrated Uconnect® Voice Command
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Hands-Free Calling
- Full-feature sensor-assisted GPS Navigation with one-step voice destination entry and 3-D landmarks, city models and terrains
- Radio screen settings that complement vehicle personality with brand-specific themes and color combinations
- Speed-adjusted volume
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio—more than 150 channels and SiriusXM Tune Start
- SiriusXM® Travel Link
- SiriusXM® Traffic Plus
- Vehicle User Guide (late availability)
- Do Not Disturb
- Drag and Drop Menu Bar
- Siri® Eyes Free
- SiriusXM Guardian™ Connected Vehicle Services
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch touchscreen UAQ and UAS Radio Systems manufactured by Panasonic Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2015-2020) Chrysler 300
- (2015-2020) Dodge Charger SRT
- (2015-2020) Dodge Challenger Hellcat SRT
Compatible with 2013-2017 models. USB hub must be swapped out. Check vehicle specifications before ordering.
Compatible Radio Part numbers: 68322340AB 68322340AA 68332807AJ 68332807AF
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Uconnect 4 and 4C Nav with 8.4 inch Touch Screen UAQ and UAS Radio LCD and touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this unit work in a 2016 dodge challenger? I ordered one yesterday. If not, do I just ship it back?
It is compatible. You will need to change out your usb hub in order to get apple carplay and android auto to work.