Toyota Highlander Pioneer Entune 2.0 with Non-Navigation 8 inch radio touchscreen can be repaired or replaced with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Screen size: 8 inches (visible)-Diagonal Edge to Edge: 8.5 inches
- Compatible with Highlander Entune radio face plate ID beginning with "P"
- Compatible with LCD Part # LQ080Y5DG05
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing.
- No programming required.
- Please contact us first to verify your radio model and LCD type before purchasing if you are unable to identify yourself.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
Keywords: Toyota, Highlander, Entune 2.0, 8 inch, replacement, touchscreen, cracked, shattered, damaged, dented, chipped
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Toyota Panasonic Entune 2.0 JBL and Non-JBL Premium Non Navigation Radio Systems with 8" Touch Screen
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2014-2019) Toyota Highlander
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
Repair your Toyota Highlander Panasonic Entune 2.0 with Non Navigation 8 inch touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will the touch sensor be fixed after replaceing this screen? Will i be able to connect bluetooth as well?
This only replaces a damaged touch screen. This does not affect bluetooth operations.