Chevrolet GMC Denso HDD Radio 6.5 inch Touchscreen Assembly can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick Intellilink, Chevrolet Mylink, GMC Intellilink owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Used (like new)
- Compatible with Denso HDD Navigation Radio Mylink Intellilink Navigation Radios with 6.5" touchscreen found in GMC Yukon Chevrolet Tahoe
- Compatible Part number LTA065CA45400
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank information display when radio powered on
- Scrambled LCD display (see picture)
Keywords: Chevrolet GMC Denso HDD Radio 6.5 inch Touchscreen Assembly
Designed for use with the GM Denso Navigation Radio System (HDD Version)Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- 2013-2014 Chevrolet Avalanche - LS LT1 LT2 LTZ 4x2 4x4
- 2013-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 3500HD (Second generation only)
- 2013-2014 Chevrolet Suburban - LS LT1 LT2 LT3 LTZ 4x2 4x4
- 2013-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe -All trims
- 2013-2014 GMC Sierra 1500 2500HD 3500HD (second generation only)
- 2013-2014 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Denso HDD Navigation Radio with 6.5" touchscreen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.