Buick Chevrolet GMC Delphi Mylink Navigation Radio CD DVD Mechanism can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick Intellilink, Chevrolet Mylink, GMC Intellilink owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatible with Delphi Mylink Intellilink Navigation Radios with 6.5" touchscreen found in GMC Acadia, Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave
- Supports digital formats such as Mp3, JPEG, DVD-RAM, Mp4, DVD-R/RW, CD, and Video CD.
- Part Number DVD-V7
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Screen shows "Read Error" after Disc is inserted
- Disc will not eject
- Disc will can not be inserted
- Screen shows "Reading" for more than 1 min
- An audible clicking sound is heard while inserting a disc.
Keywords: Buick Chevrolet GMC Delphi Mylink Radio CD DVD Mechanism DVD-V4
Designed for use with the GM Delphi Navigation Radio System (Mylink Version)Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2013-2017) Buick Enclave
- (2013-2017) Chevrolet Traverse
- (2013-2017) GMC Acadia
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Delphi Mylink Navigation Radio with 6.5" touchscreen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a dvd/cd player with part number DVD-v7 815C. Your website is recommending for my vehicle DVD-v7 805C. What is the difference between the two part numbers, and are they interchangeable? I have a unit with radio/nav/dvd rear seat entertainment and want the new unit to ensure full function of all features.
No difference. One part number is newer.