Factory Radio Parts
Ram Trucks Uconnect 4C Apple CarPlay Android Auto USB Multimedia Hub
Ram truck owners with 2013 through 2018 year models can upgrade to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto using this USB and Aux hub. Only compatible with the Uconnect 4 and 4C Nav with 8.4 inch Touchscreen UAQ and UAS Radios. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
Condition: Brand New
- Adds Apple Car play and Android Auto
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch touchscreen UAQ UAS radios made by Panasonic Automotive.
- May require additional cable harness not sold by FRP
- Mopar Part number 5XG28DX9AD
Delphi Part Number 35166724-0A
- Will not work with Uconnect 3C VP3 or VP4 radios made by Harmon Automotive
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch touchscreen UAQ and UAS Radio Systems manufactured by Panasonic Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2013-2018) Ram Truck
- 2013-2017 requires radio upgrade to Uconnect 4 and 4C
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this add car play to my stock 2016 ram with 4C Nav UAQ radio
Unfortunately not. You'll need to upgrade radio also.