Ram truck owners with 2013 through 2018 year models can upgrade to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto using this USB and Aux hub with compatible with the Uconnect 4 and 4C Nav with 8.4 inch Touchscreen UAQ and UAS Radios. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Adds Apple Car play and Android Auto
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch touchscreen UAQ UAS radios made by Panasonic Automotive.
- May require additional cable harness not sold by FRP
- Mopar Part number 5XG28DX9AD
- Delphi Part Number 35166724-0A
- Will not work with Uconnect 3C VP3 or VP4 radios made by Harmon Automotive
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch touchscreen UAQ and UAS Radio Systems manufactured by Panasonic Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2013-2018) Ram Truck
- 2013-2017 requires radio upgrade to Uconnect 4 and 4C
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work for a 2013 dodge ram Crew cab Laramie? Also is there anything else that needs to be purchased to make it work or is it plug in and play??
Yes it will. See product description for additional requirements
do I need a cable for replacing my old unit with this one. 2014 Ram 1500
It depends on year make model
Please review product description on product page for information related to this part.
Will this work for my 2016 Dodge Ram Eco? Radio Model: UCONNECT® 8.4 NAV/RA4
No it will not. The RA4 radio does not support apple carplay or android auto.
Will this add carplay to a 2017 unconnect 8.4 radio. Thanks
Please read the product description thoroughly.
"Used exclusively with the Uconnect 4 and 4C with 8.4 inch touchscreen UAQ UAS radios made by Panasonic Automotive."
Will this add car play to my stock 2016 ram with 4C Nav UAQ radio
Unfortunately not. You'll need to upgrade radio also.