Cadillac Cue Radio systems with the 8” touchscreen digitizer can be repaired or replaced with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 8 inches
- Compatible with 2012-2016 Cadillac Cue systems
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the GM Cadillac Cue Infotainment System
- (2015-2016) Cadillac Escalade Platinum EXT ESV
- (2012-2016) Cadillac SRX
- (2012-2016) Cadillac XTS
- (2012-2016) Cadillac ATS ATS-V
- (2014-2016) Cadillac CTS CTS-V
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Cadillac Cue Radio system on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the resolution of the screen ?
This part is only the touch screen layer-not the lcd.
how much does it cost to repair my 2014 Cadillac Cue screen, and how long would it take and do I send you the screen or the whole radio
Repair info can be found at the link below;
Touchscreen needs to be replaced on 2015 SRX Cadillac, does it come with an instruction manual? A major task especially w/o any instructions. After sucessful change does it need any reprogramming ?
No written instructions or videos are currently available. We can help walk you through the process.