Hyundai Veloster Sonata and Kia Sportage Sorrento vehicles with a navigation radio screen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
Condition: Brand New
- Screen size: 7 inches (103mm x 164mm)
- Compatible with LCD Part # LB070WV7 TD01, LB070WV7 TD 02, LB070WV7 TL01
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Designed for use with the Hyundai Kia Navigation Radios with 7 inch touchscreen
Compatible Part Numbers: 96560 2V700 2V722
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- 2012-2017 Hyundai Veloster
- 2012-2014 Hyundai Sonata
- 2014-2018 Kia Soul
- 2011-2015 Kia Sorrento
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
Repair your Hyundai or Kia Navigation Radio touchscreen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Level of difficulty for a mechanic to change out touchscreen
If you have any previous electronics or mechanical experience, the job is a level 4 on a scale of 10.