Nissan Connect CarWings and Infiniti Touch radio screen can be repaired or upgraded with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Nissan and Infiniti owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Add on accessory rear camera
- Some programming may be required
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Special Brake Light Rear view Camera
- Power DC cable
- Extension cable (10 meters)
|Image sensors:||1/3" color HD CCD High Quality|
|TV System:||NTSC default & PAL request|
|S/N ratio:||Better Than 48db|
|Operation Temperature:||—20°C~+80°C RH95%|
|Storage Temperature:||—40°C~+100°C RH95%|
|Working Power (DCV):||12V|
|Current consumption:||90mA Max|
Keywords: Nissan , Rogue, Altima, Connect, 7 inch, repair, replacement, touchscreen, LCD display, cracked, shattered, Bosch, DIY, Titan, Infiniti
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Designed for use with the Nissan Carwings and Infiniti Touch radio Systems
- (2011-2019) Nissan NV Cargo Van
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Nissan or Infiniti radio LCD and touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.