Ford F150 Tailgate Handle Rear View Backup Camera Kit can be installed with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Allow for a completely plug & play installation of a rear view camera to your factory 8-inch or 4-inch base radio display. Also 100% compatible with our pre-programmed Sync 2 (2015) or Sync 3 (2016+) factory navigation upgrades.
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
- Type: Vehicle Backup Cameras
- Material Type: Abs
- Guiding Line: Yes
- Shell Material: Plastic
- Length of Video Cable: 10M
- Lens Material: Plastic + Glass
- Wired or Wireless: Wired
- Camera Type : Tailgate handle replacement
- Resolution: 600 TV line
- Min illumination: 0.5Lux
- Image Sensor: Top CMOS
- Waterproof: IP68
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- Power Voltage: 12V-24V
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the Ford Lincoln MyFord Touch with Sync 2 and 3 Navigation and Non-Navigation Radio System Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
(2015-2019) Ford F150
- Route the camera to behind the newly installed Sync module (attached to 8-inch radio display). Tap into power/ground to any switched 12v source (such as a cigarette lighter or reverse tail light wires). Connect the rear camera's video RCA to the included rear camera interface. Plug the camera interface into the back of the Sync module. That's it!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.