Uconnect 3 RB5 RE2 with 8.4 inch radio screen can be repaired or upgraded with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Used
- Supports digital formats such as Mp3, JPEG, DVD-RAM, Mp4, DVD-R/RW, CD, and Video CD.
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect 3 with 8.4 inch touchscreen RB5 and RE2 radio systems only made by Panasonic Automotive.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Screen shows "Read Error" after Disc is inserted
- Disc will not eject
- Disc will can not be inserted
- Screen shows "Reading" for more than 1 min
- An audible clicking sound is heard while inserting a disc.
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2011-2014) Chrysler 300
- (2013-2017) Dodge Dart
- (2011-2018) Dodge Journey
- (2011-2014) Dodge Charger
- (2014-2017) Maserati Ghibli
- (2011-2018) Fiat Freemont
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
- Designed for use with the Uconnect 3 with 8.4 inch Touch Screen RE2 and RB5 Radio Systems
- Repair your Uconnect 3 with 8.4 inch Touch Screen RE2 and RB5 Radio CD/DVD mechanism on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this have navigation
It’s only a cd/dvd mechanism.
Hello i have a 2013 Dodge dart with the UCONNECT® 8.4/RE2 . If I buy this will my system be able to run dvds
No not necessarily. Make sure your RE2 system supports this mechanism before purchasing.