Ford MyFord with Touch Stacker Sync 1 8" Touchscreen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 8 inches
- Compatible with LCD LT080CA38000, LTA080B0Y5F
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the MyFord Touch with Sync 1 8 inch Radio System
- (2010-2012) Ford C-Max Hybrid & Energy
- (2010-2012) Ford Escape
- (2010-2012) Ford Edge
- (2010-2012) Ford Explorer
- (2010-2012) Ford Expedition
- (2010-2012) Ford F-150 (including Raptor)
- (2010-2012) Ford Superduty F-250 - F-550
- (2010-2012) Ford Flex
- (2010-2012) Ford Focus
- (2010-2012) Ford Fusion
- (2010-2012) Ford Taurus
- (2010-2012) Ford Mustang
- (2010-2012) Lincoln MKS
- (2010-2012) Lincoln MKC
- (2010-2012) Lincoln MKX
- (2010-2012) Lincoln MKZ
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Ford Lincoln Myford Touch Sync 1 Stacker radio system on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Mine is looking like if it has a shadow(stain) in the background center like overexposed when turned on. All touch functions work ok. Will this solve?
It maybe on lcd and not touchscreen. Please email us a picture
Do you ya e this in stock to order? SKU: FRP-FSTACKER8RTS Also just to confirm this will fit in my 2010 F150 Platinum?
Yes if it has the 8" screen