Buick Chevrolet GMC Delphi (Non Mylink) Navigation Radio CD DVD Mechanism can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick, Chevrolet, GMC owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatible with Delphi (Non Mylink) Navigation Radios with 6.5" touchscreen found in GMC Acadia, Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave
- Supports digital formats such as Mp3, JPEG, DVD-RAM, Mp4, DVD-R/RW, CD, and Video CD.
- Part Number TSV-213N3
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Screen shows "Read Error" after Disc is inserted
- Disc will not eject
- Disc will can not be inserted
- Screen shows "Reading" for more than 1 min
- An audible clicking sound is heard while inserting a disc.
Keywords: Buick Chevrolet GMC Delphi Navigation Radio CD DVD Mechanism TSV-213N3
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):Designed for use with the GM Delphi 6.5" Navigation and Non Navigation Radio System (non mylink)
- 2010-2012 Buick Enclave
- 2010-2012 Chevrolet Traverse
- 2010-2012 GMC Acadia
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your GM Delphi 6.5" Navigation and Non Navigation Radio System (non mylink) on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why would you have to swap out circuit boards with old and new dvd drive to get to work? Thinking about purchasing jusy wanna know why the new one would say wrong area code without swapping circuit boards.
Some drives will give off a Region Code error due to the circuit board being incorrect