Ford and Lincoln speedometer instrument clusters and front dash radio LCD displays can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 4.2 inches
- Compatible with LCD LQ042T5DZ01A, LQ042T5DZ11A
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Scrambled LCD display
- Black or blank LCD display
- Faded or pixelated information on LCD display
Keywords: Ford, lincoln, instrument cluster panel, lcd radio display, 4.2 inch
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the MyFord Touch with Sync with 4.2 inch lcd display Radio Systems and Speedometer Clusters
- (2010-2018) Ford C-Max Hybrid & Energy
- (2010-2018) Ford Escape
- (2010-2018) Ford Edge
- (2010-2018) Ford Explorer
- (2010-2018) Ford Expedition
- (2010-2018) Ford F-150 (including Raptor)
- (2010-2018) Ford Superduty F-250 - F-550
- (2010-2018) Ford Flex
- (2010-2018) Ford Focus
- (2010-2018) Ford Fusion
- (2010-2018) Ford Taurus
- (2010-2018) Ford Mustang
- (2010-2018) Lincoln MKS
- (2010-2018) Lincoln MKC
- (2010-2018) Lincoln MKX
- (2010-2018) Lincoln MKZ
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Ford Lincoln Speedometer cluster or radio system on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.