430 RBZ and 430N RHB Mygig Radio can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Used
- This replacement touch screen part is specifically for the Uconnect 430N RHB and 430 RBZ MYGIG radios manufactured by Mitsubishi
- Available LED Colors: Blue or Green (select color before purchasing)
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
Broken Aux Port
Damaged USB Port
No audio when AUX cable is inserted into AUX input
Smart phone will not charge
LED lights do not display color
Keywords: 430 RBZ and 430N RHB Uconnect Mygig Radio AUX USB Circuit Board
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Designed specifically for use with the 430 RBZ and 430N RHB Uconnect Mygig Radios manufactured by Mitsubishi
Compatible Part Numbers: P05064678AC P05064678AD P05064678AE P05064678AF P05064678AG P05064678AH P05064678AI P05064879AC P05064879AD P05064879AE P05064879AF P05064879AG P05064879AH P05064879AI P05091170AC P05091170AD P05091170AE P05091170AF P05091170AG P05091170AH P05091170AI P05091201AC P05091201AD P05091201AE P05091201AF P05091201AG P05091201AH P05091201AI P05091327AC P05091327AD P05091327AE P05091327AF P05091327AG P05091327AH P05091327AI P05064829 P05091186 P05091338 P082212501 P082212477 P082212500 P05064845 P05091204 P05091331
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2011-2016) Chrysler Town & Country
- (2011-2018) Dodge Grand Caravan
- (2011) Dodge Nitro
- (2011-2012) Dodge Ram 1500-5500
- (2012-2016) Ram C/V
- (2011-2012) Jeep Liberty
- (2011-2017) Jeep Wrangler JK
- (2011-2014) Chrysler 200
- (2010) Chrysler 300
- (2010) Chrysler Sebring
- (2010-2014) Dodge Avenger
- (2010-2012) Dodge Caliber
- (2010-2014) Dodge Challenger
- (2010) Dodge Charger
- (2010) Dodge Dakota
- (2010) Jeep Commander
- (2010-2017) Jeep Compass
- (2010) Jeep Grand Cherokee
- (2010-2017) Jeep Patriot
- 2011 Ram Dakota
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
Replace your 430 RBZ or 430N RHB Mitsubishi Radio Volume Knob and ON/OFF Printed Circuit Board Switch on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
Once face plate is removed from radio chassis:
Turn face plate over and remove five screws (circled in red):
Remove metal backing and remove six screws (circled in red) and along with ribbon cable connection going into PCB:
Remove old PCB Switch and replace. Follow steps in reverse to reassemble face plate and radio.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.