BMW iDrive (CIC) Navigation and Video In Motion Adapter can be added to navigation radios with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Add Video In motion Function
- Durable Design for BMW CIC Navigation Radio Systems
- No wires to cut
- Simply plug and play
- No dealership visit
- No CD/DVD ROM Disc required
- Perfect Integration to OEM system
- Item Height: 1
- Item Weight: 50g
- Special Features: CIC retrofit Video In Motion emulator
- For Vehicle Brands/Model: BMW CIC
- Item Length: 1m
Keywords: BMW iDrive (CIC) Navigation and Video In Motion Adapter
CompatibilityDesigned for use with CIC Navigation Radio System
- 1 Series E81/E82/E87/E88 manufactured from September 2008
- 3 Series E90/E91/E92/E93 manufactured from September 2008
- 5 Series E60/E61 manufactured from March 2009 / Model Year 2010 (E60/61 manufactured from November 2008 in Europe)
- 5 Series F07/F10/F11 manufactured from September 2009
- 6 Series E63/E64 manufactured from March 2009 / Model Year 2010 (E63/64 manufactured from November 2008 in Europe)
- 7 Series F01/F02 manufactured from September 2008
- X1 E84
- X3 F25 manufactured from November 2010
- X5 E70 manufactured from September 2009
- Remove dash bezel.
- Remove radio from dash and disconnect wiring harness.
- Install emulator harness between radio and vehicles wiring harness.
- Reinstall radio and dash bezel.
- Navigation and Video In motion Enabled!
Important Note:The system is intended for passenger use only. Factory Radio Parts can not be held liable for any personal or material damages caused during installation or while using this product. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.