430 REN and 730N RER RHR Mygig Radio screen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
Condition: Brand New
- Screen size: 6.5 inches
- Compatible LCD part number: LQ065T5DG02, LQ065T5DG30
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect Mygig 430 REN and 730N RER RHR radio only made by Harmon Automotive.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank information display when radio powered on
- Scrambled LCD display (see picture)
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the 730 REN and 730N RER and RHR Uconnect Mygig Radio Systems manufactured by Harman Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2008-2010) Chrysler 300
- (2008-2009) Chrysler Aspen
- (2007-2010) Chrysler Sebring
- (2007-2010) Dodge Avenger
- (2009-2010) Dodge Caliber
- (2008-2014) Dodge Challenger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Charger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Dakota
- (2008-2013) Dodge Durango
- (2008) Dodge Magnum
- (2008-2010) Jeep Commander
- (2009-2010) Jeep Compass
- (2008-2013) Jeep Grand Cherokee
- (2009-2010) Jeep Patriot
- (2008-2010) Chrysler Town & Country
- (2008-2018) Dodge Grand Caravan
- (2008-2010) Dodge Journey
- (2007-2010) Dodge Nitro
- (2009-2013) Dodge Ram 1500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 2500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 3500
- (2008-2010) Jeep Liberty
- (2007-2017) Jeep Wrangler
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your 430 REN and 730N RER and RHR Radio LCD with touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.