Fakra C Male Blue GPS Navigation Radio Antenna can be added with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect Mygig 730N RER radio system only made by Harmon Automotive, GM Denso radios, MyFord Touch radios, Volkswagen and other applications that accept the GPS Fakra C connector
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Center Frequency: 1575.42MHz
- Wire Length: 3 meter cable, RG174
- V.S.W.R 1,5dB
- Voltage: 3V-5V
- Weight : 64 g
- Color: Black
- The Magnetic base Size: 48mm x 37mm x 15mm (Length x Wide x High)
- Working Temperature: -40 ~ +85
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- 100% Waterproof
- CE Certification and SGS
Keywords: Fakra C Male Blue GPS Navigation Radio Antenna
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
- Skoda Columbus
- VW RNS510(MFD3)
- VW Golf 5 / Golf Plus / Jetta / Passat / T5 / Touran / Touareg / Minivan
- Mercedes Comand Systems W209 /W211/ W219 Comand APS and APS50
- AUDI MMI (A6 4F, A8 4E)
- Audi RNS-E(DVD Navigation)A3 / A4 / A6 / TT
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep Uconnect 6.5 Mygig Radios
- Chevrolet Avalanche - All trims LS LT1 LT2 LTZ 4x2 4x4
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 3500HD (Second generation only)
- Chevrolet Suburban - Fits all trims! LS LT1 LT2 LT3 LTZ 4x2 4x4
- Chevrolet Tahoe-All trims
- GMC Sierra 1500 2500HD 3500HD (second generation only)
- GMC Yukon & Yukon XL
- Hummer H2 H3
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Replace your GPS Antenna on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.