Add rear camera input to your 430 RBZ and 430N RHB and 730N RER and RHR REN Mygig radios. Vehicle OBD2 port programming may be required to show camera image on radio screen. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Add rear camera accessory input to Uconnect mygig radio C2 connector on back of radio
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Programming maybe required
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the 730 REN and 730N RER and RHR Uconnect Mygig Radio Systems manufactured by Harman Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2008-2010) Chrysler 300
- (2008-2009) Chrysler Aspen
- (2007-2010) Chrysler Sebring
- (2007-2010) Dodge Avenger
- (2009-2010) Dodge Caliber
- (2008-2014) Dodge Challenger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Charger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Dakota
- (2008-2013) Dodge Durango
- (2008) Dodge Magnum
- (2008-2010) Jeep Commander
- (2009-2010) Jeep Compass
- (2008-2013) Jeep Grand Cherokee
- (2009-2010) Jeep Patriot
- (2008-2010) Chrysler Town & Country
- (2008-2018) Dodge Grand Caravan
- (2008-2010) Dodge Journey
- (2007-2010) Dodge Nitro
- (2009-2013) Dodge Ram 1500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 2500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 3500
- (2008-2010) Jeep Liberty
- (2007-2017) Jeep Wrangler
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Uconnect Mygig RER RHR RBZ RHB replacement face plate on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
EASY PLUG-IN INSTALLATION!
*Some vehicle programming may be required*
- Example: After installation of rear camera, if radio screen remains black additional vehicle programming is required in order for video to show on radio. This usually involves the car's Engine Control Module (ECU) or Body Control Module (BCM) being reprogrammed via the cars' OBDII Port
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a MEDIA CENTER 430N RHB in my 2014 Chrysler 200. Can a backup camera be hooked up to it?
Yes a backup camera can be added.
will this work with my 2009 dodge challenger srt8 mygig radio?
Yes this will work.