430 REN & 730N RER Mygig Radio can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Used (Sold as-is)
- Regain your Sirius XM Subscription
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect Mygig 430 REN & 730N RER radio systems only made by Harmon Automotive.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Broken yellow/curry color Sirius XM Fakra Connector
- "No Signal" message on screen
- No Sirius XM connection or service
- “Region Error” Code
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the 730 REN and 730N RER and RHR Uconnect Mygig Radio Systems manufactured by Harman Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2008-2010) Chrysler 300
- (2008-2009) Chrysler Aspen
- (2007-2010) Chrysler Sebring
- (2007-2010) Dodge Avenger
- (2009-2010) Dodge Caliber
- (2008-2014) Dodge Challenger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Charger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Dakota
- (2008-2013) Dodge Durango
- (2008) Dodge Magnum
- (2008-2010) Jeep Commander
- (2009-2010) Jeep Compass
- (2008-2013) Jeep Grand Cherokee
- (2009-2010) Jeep Patriot
- (2008-2010) Chrysler Town & Country
- (2008-2018) Dodge Grand Caravan
- (2008-2010) Dodge Journey
- (2007-2010) Dodge Nitro
- (2009-2013) Dodge Ram 1500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 2500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 3500
- (2008-2010) Jeep Liberty
- (2007-2017) Jeep Wrangler
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your 430 REN and 730N RER Radio Sirius XM Tuner on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.