430 REN & 730N RER RHR Mygig Radio can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Used
- Model Number HM031HC-30GB Automotive duty
- Replace corrupt HDD!
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect Mygig 430 REN & 730N RER RHR radio systems only made by Harmon Automotive.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- No Disk space in System Information
- Navigation: Database not found
- Gracenote: N/A in System Information
- Stuck on "Navigation is being Activated"
- "Serious Error" during Gracenote update
- HDD Music Menu - No music found
- Music titles listed as "Track 1" etc
- Music upload and playback problems
- Emergency-Update crashes
- MyGig software update crashes
- Uconnect or Voice Commands don't work
- Bluetooth Phone pairing not available
- System freezes or reboots randomly
- Intermittent start-up delay or crash
- Reboot Loop
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the 730 REN and 730N RER and RHR Uconnect Mygig Radio Systems manufactured by Harman Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2008-2010) Chrysler 300
- (2008-2009) Chrysler Aspen
- (2007-2010) Chrysler Sebring
- (2007-2010) Dodge Avenger
- (2009-2010) Dodge Caliber
- (2008-2014) Dodge Challenger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Charger
- (2008-2010) Dodge Dakota
- (2008-2013) Dodge Durango
- (2008) Dodge Magnum
- (2008-2010) Jeep Commander
- (2009-2010) Jeep Compass
- (2008-2013) Jeep Grand Cherokee
- (2009-2010) Jeep Patriot
- (2008-2010) Chrysler Town & Country
- (2008-2018) Dodge Grand Caravan
- (2008-2010) Dodge Journey
- (2007-2010) Dodge Nitro
- (2009-2013) Dodge Ram 1500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 2500
- (2010-2013) Dodge Ram 3500
- (2008-2010) Jeep Liberty
- (2007-2017) Jeep Wrangler
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your 430 REN and 730N RER Radio HDD Hard Drive on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
FRP WARRANTY & POLICIES
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Please read each product description carefully under "Important Information" to find the condition before you make a purchase.
ONLY all "new parts" are subject to a 14 day return for refund policy (See below). An optional 1 year extended warranty is available for $109.
All new parts orders are subject to a strict 14 day return for refund policy. If the 14 days have gone by since receipt of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund but an exchange option is available if applicable. All new parts are covered by our FRP 90 day exchange guarantee starting from the day the customer receives their item in addition to the manufacturers stated warranty. This warranty covers new parts and accessories not damaged or damaged due to accidents not caused by human involvement. Only one warranty replacement allowed per customer within the 90 day or optional 1 year period.
Used and refurbished parts are not covered by our limited FRP 90 day warranty and do not qualify for our extended 1 Year Warranty. No refunds given and no returns will be accepted. All sales are final after order is placed.Third Party Installations
FRP will not be held liable or responsible for any installation of products purchased through our site by a third party. We do not provide any recommendations for repairs outside of our own professional services. If a product purchased through our website is damaged during installation by a third party, FRP will not be held liable for replacing the damaged part. Customers assume all costs and risk associated with any installations services not done by FRP. No reimbursements will be given.
FRP Returns and Refunds (subject to change)
All "new parts" orders are subject to a strict 14 day return for refund policy. If the 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund but an exchange option is available. You must contact our Support department before the end of the 13th day after your purchase date to receive your return label. See "Shipping" section below. Absolutely no refunds will be processed after the 14th day.
To be eligible for a return for refund, your item must be unused (if new) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and be within the 14 day window.
Please visit the following website to begin your return:
If you are an international customer (this includes Canada, Mexico, PR, HI), our system will not generate a return label because your address is classified as International by USPS, who generates all return labels. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning your order. Shipping fees are not eligible for a refund on all International orders.
Please return all orders for a refund to:
Factory Radio Parts-Returns Dept
650 N Alafaya Trail Ste 1000 Unit 781654
Orlando, FL 32828
Please be advised: To be eligible for a return for refund, your item must be unused (if new) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and be within the 14 day window.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment; typically within 7-10 business days. Absolutely no refunds after 14 days of receipt of order.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check with your bank account or credit card provider. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted: 7-10 business days.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are received defective or damaged. Please do not ship a broken item back to us. If you need to exchange an item for an identical item, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
Name and/or Order Number
Three clear images:
1. Shipping label on package
2. Damage to package
3. Damage to part
Further instructions will be provided on how to successfully complete our simple Exchange process. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your exchange part.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 2010 Jeep Patriot lingered with just a non touch careen radio. Will the REN work with it? And is the touch screen and hard drive separate or is it all in one?
The ren radio is compatible. This part is only the hard drive
My Jeep Grand Cherokee has an RER hard drive that has failed. Will the REN work since you don’t have any of the RER?
Unfortunately not. Check mygig-disk.com