REC REJ navigation radio can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Used
- LCD circuit board with joystick potentiometer
- (This radio is no longer manufactured)
- Used exclusively with the REC REJ radio systems only made by Alpine.
- EXPERT INSTALLATION REQUIRED! Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! Do It Yourself repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- White or Black LCD display
- Broken Joystick Potentiometer or knobs
- Scrambled or White lines across LCD Display image
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Designed for use with the REC and REJ Navigation Radio Systems manufactured by Alpine
- 2005-2007 Chrysler 300
- 2007 Chrysler Aspen
- 2006-2007 Dodge Charger
- 2004-2007 Dodge Durango
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum
- 2007-2008 Dodge Caliber
- 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander
- 2007-2008 Jeep Compass
- 2007-2008 Jeep Patriot
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 2500
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
Repair your REC Radio on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you sell a video board for these REC NAV CD players from Chrysler?
Unforunately we do not sell the video board.
will this lcd circuit board sku CDJRRECRLCDPCBJS fix a blank screen issue with Chrysler rec nav radio . Iam also curious about what is involved with installing my screen on this circuit board. Your video skips this step.
if your radio has a defective video board, this will not solve the problem. This part mainly fixes white screen issues