Ford Lincoln Pioneer Navigation Radio Map Disc Drive Mechanism can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: used
- Supports digital formats such as CD, MP3, MP4 and WMA
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Screen shows "Read Error" after Disc is inserted
- Disc will not eject
- Disc will can not be inserted
- Screen shows "Reading" for more than 1 min
- An audible clicking sound is heard while inserting a disc.
Keywords: Ford Lincoln Pioneer Navigation Radio Six Disc CD Changer
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Designed for use with the Ford Pioneer Navigation Radio System
- 2004-2009 Ford Edge
- 2004-2009 Ford Expedition
- 2004-2009 Ford Explorer
- 2004-2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2004-2009 Ford F-150
- 2004-2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2004-2009 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2004-2009 Ford Mustang
- 2004-2010 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2004-2009 Lincoln MKX
- 2004-2009 Lincoln MKZ
- 2004-2010 Lincoln Navigator
- 2004-2009 Lincoln Zephyr
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Ford Lincoln Pioneer Navigation Radio with 6.5" LCD and touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.