REC REJ navigation radio can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Used
- Pop off-Pop On installation
- (This radio is no longer manufactured)
- Used exclusively with the REC REJ radio systems only made by Alpine.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! Do It Yourself repair installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Damaged or Broken buttons
- Missing buttons
- Physical damage such as: scratches, dents, chips, faded paint
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Designed for use with the REC and REJ Navigation Radio Systems manufactured by Alpine
- 2005-2007 Chrysler 300
- 2007 Chrysler Aspen
- 2006-2007 Dodge Charger
- 2004-2007 Dodge Durango
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum
- 2007-2008 Dodge Caliber
- 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander
- 2007-2008 Jeep Compass
- 2007-2008 Jeep Patriot
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 2500
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
Repair your REC Radio on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
- Remove two screws from top and bottom of face plate
- Remove three screws from left and right side of face plate
- Use a flat head screw driver to pop face plate off
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.