Ford Lincoln Sync Factory Radio Aux Line In Adapter can be added to Ford Xavani Clarion and Pioneer navigation radios with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Connect MP3-Players, portable DVD Players, Smart Phones, and Tablets high quality sound emits through car speakers.
- Plugs into your existing factory car radio or stereo
- Built-in power amplifier chip for clear sound
- Gold Plated 3.5mm AUX input jack
- High Quality Digital Sound Experience
MP3 WMA Decoder
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
No battery required! Easy installation with instructions (included)
- Voltage Input: 12VDC
- Signal-to-Noise: 95DB
- Max Current: 600mA
- Max Voltage Output: 12V
- D/A Device: 24bit 192khz
- Total Harmonic Distribution: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20HZ-20kHZ
- Working Temperature: -10°C - 80°C
- (2007-2010) Ford Edge
- (2007-2009) Ford Expedition
- (2006-2009) Ford Explorer
- (2004-2008) Ford F-150
- (2005-2009) Ford F-250
- (2005-2009) Ford F-350
- (2005-2009) Ford F-550
- (2005-2007) Ford Focus
- (2005-2007) Ford Freestyle
- (2006-2009) Ford Fusion
- (2005-2009) Ford Mustang
- (2007-2009) Ford Sport Trac
- (2006-2009) Lincoln Mark LT
- (2007-2009) Lincoln MKX
- (2007-2009) Lincoln Navigator
- (2006) Lincoln Zephyr
- (2006-2009) Mercury Milan
- (2006-2009) Mercury Mountaineer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.