The Toyota Highlander Panasonic Entune 2.0 with Navigation 8 inch radio screen can be repaired or replaced with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Screen size: 8 inches (visible)-Diagonal Edge to Edge: 8.5 inches
- Compatible with Highlander Entune radio face plate ID beginning with "5"
- Compatible with LCD Part # LA080WV2 TD03
- Easy to fix-No Expertise required (Step by Step video available)
- No special programming needed
- Plug and Play!
- Please contact us first to verify your radio model and LCD type before purchasing if you are unable to identify yourself.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Toyota Panasonic Entune 2.0 JBL and Non-JBL Premium Navigation Radio Systems with 8" Touch Screen
Compatible Part Numbers: 86100-0E221 86804-0E120 86100-0E260 86100-0E221
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2014-2019) Toyota Highlander
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
Repair your Toyota Highlander Panasonic Entune 2.0 with Navigation 8 inch touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work with a 2017 Highlander Hybrid?
Yes it is compatible.
Is this plug and play? After pulling radio out and replacing screen do I need to take it to the dealership for anything or can I reprogram or recalibrate to make it work again or is it ready to go?
Plug and play. No additional programming is needed.
program for my computer to update my navigation system in my 2018 Toyota Highlander Limited
Any local dealership can assist.
the bezel around the touch panel wont come off
Radio must be disassembled from the rear.