Please verify 100% what touchscreen ribbon cable type is being used in your screen assembly before placing an order. This will involve the customer removing their screen assembly back cover to view touchscreen ribbon cable type.
Chevrolet GMC Mylink 8 inch Resistive Replacement Touchscreen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick Intellilink, Chevrolet Mylink, GMC Intellilink owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New
- Compatible with Mylink Intellilink Navigation Radios with 8" touchscreen found in Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Sierra and more
- Compatible with LCD Part # DJ080PA-01A or similar
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank screen
- Scrambled display
Keywords: Chevrolet GMC Mylink 8 inch Resistive Replacement Touchscreen
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the GM 8" Mylink Radio System Screen Assembly
- (2015-2019) Chevrolet Silverado
- (2015-2019) Chevrolet Tahoe
- (2015-2019) Chevrolet Suburban
- (2015-2019) GMC Yukon Denali XL
- (2015-2019) GMC Sierra 1500 2500 3500
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Mylink Navigation Radio with 8" touchscreen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's going on with the razor blade? Are you separating the screen from the housing? If so what are the steps for removing it and replacing with the new screen?
The razor is used to separate touchscreen from lcd display
Will this work for the units that the screen raises and lowers that has the cubby behind?
Yes this touchscreen is compatible.
Does this require dealer reprogramming after unplugging the radio for installation. Also is this a fairly easy installation
No dealer programming required when replacing a touch screen.