Ford Lincoln Xavani Clarion Navigation Radio 6.5 inch Touchscreen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches
- Compatible with LCD LTA065B1D1F
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Scrambled display
- Black or blank display
Keywords: Ford Lincoln Xavani Clarion Navigation Radio 6.5" Touchscreen
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:
Designed for use with the Xavani Ford Clarion Navigation Radio System
- 2009-2014 Ford Edge
- 2009-2014 Ford Escape
- 2009-2014 Ford Expedition
- 2009-2014 Ford Explorer
- 2009-2014 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2009-2014 Ford F-150
- 2009-2014 Ford F-250
- 2009-2014 Ford F-350
- 2009-2014 Lincoln MKX
- 2009-2014 Lincoln Navigator
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Ford Lincoln Clarion Navigation Radio with 6.5" LCD and touch screen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it necessary to remove the hard drive in order to replace the screen? Or were y’all just giving an example for someone looking to replace the hard drive?
Removing hard drive is not necessary
My radio touch will hang up then stops working , this just happened with no real issues before Does that sound like the digitizer is bad or the radio
Yes it does sound like the touchscreen is degrading.