Uconnect 3C with 8.4 inch radio screen can be repaired or upgraded with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- VP3 NA Main Motherboard Module-Nav Locked
- Used exclusively with the Uconnect 3C with 8.4 inch touchscreen radios made by Harmon Automotive.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- No Radio Power and a black screen
- No Audio
- Defective Radio
- Uconnect® Access
- Vivid 8.4-inch touchscreen
- HD Radio
- AM/FM radio
- Integrated Uconnect® Voice Command with Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, hands-free calling and voice texting (not compatible with iPhone® mobile devices)
- Radio screen settings that complement vehicle personality
- Integrated center stack
- Speed adjusted volume
- SiriusXM® Premier — more than 160 channels
- SiriusXM® Travel Link
- SiriusXM® Traffic
- Available built in WiFi (Uconnect Access Account Required)
- Single Disc Remote CD player (Add On)
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera (Add On)
- Remote USB port
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use ONLY with the Uconnect 3C with 8.4 inch touchscreen VP3 and VP4 CA NA MX ROW JP EU China Korea Radio Systems manufactured by Harmon Automotive:
Found in the following vehicle make/model(s):
- (2014-2017) Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Limited Trailhawk SRT & Cherokee
- (2014-2018) Jeep Cherokee
- (2013-2017) RAM 1500 2500 3500 Chassis Cab
- (2015-2016) Chrysler 200 300
- (2014-2017) Dodge Viper SRT
- (2015-2016) Dodge Challenger
- (2015-2016) Dodge Charger
- (2014-2017) Dodge Durango
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Uconnect 3C with 8.4 inch VP3 and VP4 Radio on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Replacing existing RA3 and had nav activated already. The nav will work plug and play or do I need to pay another activation fee?
You will need to have dealer enable nav in radio.
Does this have apple carplay built in, and would it work with my current 2018 Jeep Cherokee w/ 8.4" non-nav?
This does not support apple carplay or android auto.
This is the item you are looking for:
I have an existing ra3 to replace. Will this sync wiith my car controls on steering wheel? Do i need to give my current VIN to get that programmed?
This radio is plug and play. All existing functions will remain available.