Updated (06/24/2020): In production-Preorder only (Orders will ship End of July-Early Aug 2020). Purchase a replacement screen assembly HERE
Chevrolet GMC Mylink Intellilink 8" Capacitive Touchscreen can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save Buick Intellilink, Chevrolet Mylink, GMC Intellilink owners hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: Brand New touchscreen only
- Compatible with Mylink Intellilink Navigation Radios with 8" touchscreen found in Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, Sierra and more
- Compatible with LCD Part # DJ080PA-01A or similar
- Plug and Play! DIY repair installation
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video or written instructions with pictures.
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Please verify what touchscreen ribbon cable type before placing an order. This will involve the customer removing their screen assembly back cover to view touchscreen ribbon cable type.
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
- Black or blank screen
- Scrambled display
Keywords: Chevrolet GMC Mylink Intellilink 8" Capacitive Touchscreen
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the GM 8" Mylink Radio System Screen Assembly
- (2015-2020) Chevrolet Silverado
- (2015-2020) Chevrolet Tahoe
- (2015-2020) Chevrolet Suburban
- (2015-2020) GMC Yukon Denali XL
- (2015-2020) GMC Sierra 1500 2500 3500
- (2015-2020) Chevrolet Colorado
Installation Instructions and Video(s):Repair your Mylink Navigation Radio with 8" touchscreen on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The touch screen I'm viewing matches the numbers on my broken screen from my truck. Will this screen connect to the existing radio with no problems? Also what is the difference between this screen and the 5/2020 updated pre order unit on this same page. If ordered today when will this unit ship? Thanks
Please refer to product description for up to date info regarding availability.