Ford MyFord Touch Sync 2 Radio 8 inch Touchscreen Digitizer can be repaired with no dealership involvement. DIY car and truck radio repairs can save you hundreds of dollars. We provide you with the tools and How To to get the job done.
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 8 inches
- Compatible with LCD LQ080Y5DZ01
- Plug and Play! DIY installation
- Direct OEM replacement part-Please check compatibility in the "Made for" tab before purchasing.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required. Click the "How To" tab for an easy to follow YouTube video. Please watch before purchasing
This part will fix any of the following problems:
- Cracked or shattered touchscreen
- Dents in touchscreen
- Scratches or light marks in touchscreen
- Faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen
- No touch response when tapping or touching touchscreen with finger
Keywords: Ford Lincoln MyFord Touch Sync 2 Radio 8 inch Replacement Touchscreen Digitizer
Vehicle and Radio Compatibility:Designed for use with the MyFord Touch with Sync 2 8" Radio System
- (2013-2016) Ford C-Max Hybrid & Energy
- (2013-2016) Ford Escape
- (2011-2016) Ford Edge
- (2011-2016) Ford Explorer
- (2015-2016) Ford Expedition
- (2011-2016) Ford F-150 (including Raptor)
- (2013-2016) Ford Superduty F-250 - F-550
- (2013-2016) Ford Flex
- (2012-2016) Ford Focus
- (2013-2016) Ford Fusion
- (2013-2016) Ford Taurus
- (2015) Ford Mustang
- (2013-2015) Lincoln MKS
- (2015) Lincoln MKC
- (2011-2015) Lincoln MKX
- (2013-2015) Lincoln MKZ
Installation Instructions and Video(s):
- Repair your Ford Lincoln Myford Touch Sync 2 8 inch radio system on your own time and at your own pace with our easy to follow radio break down videos on our YouTube channel.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I cannot find the replacement “part #” label on my cars touch screen part and compare it to the number on your site? How do I know the parts will match exactly?
It is the correct part needed for the sync 2 radio system.
I have an unresponsive touchscreen on a 2015 Ford Edge, but it displays correctly. Is there any way to determine that the touchscreen itself is defective? Is there a high probability that the screen has failed?
A unresponsive touch screen is 100% a defective touch screen only.
My screen is completely cracked and is now only black. Will this fix it?
It sounds like you need the lcd and touch screen:
I have a black screen when I touch the screen it makes the sound of features being enabled and disabled but the screen is dead is this the part I’ve bin looking for or is this just the part that processes touch?
No it sounds like you will need a new LCD display. Can you email us a picture of your screen please?